Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bertuah Award 2009

One more award, folks! This time from my friend, The Man With A Dark Hat, Dede Andro.
Here are the rules:

- Post this award on your blog.
- Place the link of the person who has given this award.
- Pass the award to ten other blogs.
- Let them know by leaving a message on their blogs.
And I'd like to pass this award to the following: Sassychick, Mommy Passionista, Life According To Me, ChloeLing, Insights, BitterSweet Life, Glenn, News-Fact, Shane and Bonita
And of course to whoever visits my blog. Feel free to grab it while it's hot.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  July 8, 2009 at 1:00 AM  

Hi there, thanks for accepting the award :) Appreciated.

- Best regards

Irfan Nugroho July 8, 2009 at 7:15 AM  

Hi, that's good and thank you so much my friend. I'll put later. Greatly appreciate :)

Come to and leave comment on my blogs too, please :)

Irfan Melodic Nugroho
http://www.melodic-4.blogspot.com/

http://news-fact.blogspot.com/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP