Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Entrecard Is Running!

Finally, after waiting in despair for a week, the godamn automatic widget scanner (or is it manual, Entre Op?) picked my widget. As you can see, in the middle right sidebar. I don't know what to expect from Entrecard yet. Hopefully they really can boost my traffic. That's definitely one thing this wonderful blog (self-promoting mode on) seems to lack. Not anymore, I suppose.
Well, nuff said. Drop here everyday and advertise here as well, my fellow dropper.
Cheers.

9 comments:

Patricia Rockwell August 4, 2009 at 4:10 AM  

Welcome to Entrecard! I love all the friends I have met here.

Unknown August 4, 2009 at 4:12 AM  

WB and I am so happy that your ecard is up and running :)

t_volts August 4, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

expect not only to increase traffic but also friends...

BlackBerry August 5, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

Thanks for the comments. @Patricia well, you are one for start. @Doroth, yeah! @t-volts, certainly.

Jan from BetterSpines August 12, 2009 at 4:54 AM  

Welcome! You will meet lots of interesting people when you are visiting other sites.

Mom August 22, 2009 at 7:19 AM  

Welcome to Entrecard. It worked for me to boost traffic and reach new audiences.

(It's an automatic scanner. It wasn't just your blog that had difficulty...)

Be sure to check out the forum, too. It's a good way to expand your audience reach.

Jackie August 25, 2009 at 5:39 AM  

Hey here's another welcome! EC boosted me like no other forum ever has!

They are going through some changes so hang in there and don;t give up!!

Although, you might want to watch your cursing as here are also many EntreKids.

It's the mother thing in me and I also can't stand the use of God's name in vain.

Oh yes I too have made a ton of friends!! I think you will like it. Dropping can be a pain and boring some time but it's worth it to grow your traffic!!

I am glad you are all fixed up though!!:-)))

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP