Sunday, August 2, 2009

To All Entrecard Droppers

Hi. Apparently there's some trouble in which the Entrecard widget scanner won't pick my widget, although as you can see, it is there. I've contacted Entrecard support team, and still waiting for their response. I hope this can be fixed soon, since I've approved all the bloggers who want to advertise on my blog.
Please bear with me until this problem can be resolved, and to the following advertisers please understand (put your link here is the least I can do in the mean time. So Sorry):

Virtual Millenium
Sinyo4u Airspace
Thirdworldgeek
not only in the philippines
VLAD TECH NEWS
WebbieStuffs

If any of you have experienced the same thing in the past, please don't restrain on giving me suggestion/advice on how to fix this. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.

2 comments:

Vlad August 11, 2009 at 9:10 PM  

Welcome to EC. Dropped EC to your blog and Goodluck to your traffic using EC.

Unknown May 15, 2014 at 6:19 PM  

Nice and very helpful information i have got from your post. Even your whole blog is full of interesting information which is the great sign of a great blogger.

Acer - Aspire 15.6" Touch-Screen Laptop - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive

Acer - Aspire 15.6" Laptop - 6GB Memory - 750GB Hard Drive - Midnight Black

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP