Thursday, May 21, 2009

BlackBerry Curve 8900 Javelin and AT&T: The Most Anticipated Union


I’ve been told by a reliable source we should see the BlackBerry 8900 Curve2 (Javelin) released on AT&T on Thursday, May 21. Earlier, the word was June or July.

I quote that from "AT&T set to launch the 8900 Javelin on May 21", an article in blackberrynews. Unquestionably, my post here is the follow-through of my post a while back ago. After an hour of googling, I found that although the joint-forces is much anticipated--regarding the pro-longed delay from both RIM and AT&T, the hype they both imbue or lack thereof--people's opinion is still concerned about whether it will be a 3G or the over-used EDGE.
Some of the comments I found in crackberry toward the issue are simply hilarious. Those who commented there seems like didn't care even if the union never happen at all. What makes the union so hype in the first place then? Well, in my opinion it maybe solely based on the fact that AT&T Wireless Network or simply AT&T, is still the sole provider for Apple's 3G iPhone, the infamous RIM's BlackBerry competitor, and vice versa. So, if indeed the new BlackBerry Curve 8900 will only be an EDGE-based smartphone, what's with the so much fuss? I guess for both RIM and AT&T the answer will be the same. "If by delaying you can create a whole new market, why not? It's business." Yeah, and business is good.
PS: Don't forget to check it out, 21st May, IS tomorrow (today, in my case).
Technorati Profile

1 comments:

Anonymous,  February 19, 2012 at 3:19 AM  

BlackBerry Curve 8900 Javelin and AT&T: The Most Anticipated Union"

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP